GRADUCon is the University of Chicago's annual career conference just for graduate students and postdocs.
It is a fantastic opportunity to explore careers in academia, industry, nonprofits, and government. Over 400 graduate students and postdocs participate in the day-long program that included panel discussions and the chance to talk one-on-one with over 70 employers and alumni about diverse career trajectories.
Free professional photos for LinkedIn included for attendees!
2019’s event will feature panel discussions on:
Please note: tentative, and subject to changes
- Careers in Data Science
- Careers in Think Tanks
- Careers in Museums & Cultural Institutions
- Business of Science
- Careers in Social Enterprise
- Education and Literacy Nonprofits
- U.S. Job Search for International Students
- Careers in the Quantitative Finance
- Careers in User Experience Research and Design
- Industry Research Careers for Scientists
- Careers in NGOs
- Careers in Consulting
- Editing and Publishing Careers
- First Years as Faculty (Humanities/Social Sciences)
- First Years as Faculty (STEM)
- Keynote: Career Decision Points
Registration is required: http://graducon2019.eventbrite.com
View the full GRADUCon 2019 schedule here
GRADUCon is exclusively for current UChicago graduate students, postdocs, and alumni of UChicago graduate and postdoctoral programs.